pj1228: Lacroix (Default)
[personal profile] pj1228
Prompts for FKFicFest came out two weeks ago. Check them out.

How is everyone doing?

I haven't written anything yet, but my mind is busy plotting.
Only problem: I picked two prompts and haven't decided yet, which one to prioritise.

Date: 2026-05-29 09:59 pm (UTC)
switchbladeeyes: (Default)
From: [personal profile] switchbladeeyes
It's going... kinda tediously. A couple of the prompts spoke loudly to me with respect to an interminable WIP that keeps stalling out. I ended up getting a book about storytelling so I can *really* break down what's supposed to be going on in this story and get unstuck. I've worked through some of the book's writing exercises, which have been both helpful but tedious, and have several more to complete. First time I've ever taken such a deep dive, but I'm hopeful that it will pay off and give me the clarity I need.

Looking forward to what you come up with! I suppose you could always leave prioritization to chance and flip a coin.

Date: 2026-05-29 11:15 pm (UTC)
senmut: spooky cat on a jackolantern (Default)
From: [personal profile] senmut
Ambitiously hopeful of a short ficlet for every prompt. Currently feeling lethargic and brainless.

Good luck with yours.

Date: 2026-05-30 07:44 am (UTC)
thefruitbat: Friutbat (Default)
From: [personal profile] thefruitbat

Had an awesome idea for a plot some days ago early in the morning, lying in bed. Fell asleep and don't remember it. :/ Will have a good think once I'm not feeling completely exhausted (Das Wetter ist einfach nur noch gaga dieses Jahr, oder? XD ).

There are some prompts that I have vague ideas for, but nothing really tangible yet.

Good luck with your writing! :)

Date: 2026-05-30 04:13 pm (UTC)
thefruitbat: Friutbat (Default)
From: [personal profile] thefruitbat

Thanks! :)

Hier war es gestern richtig heiß, dann kam das heftige Unwetter und heute Morgen hatte ich dann 81% Luftfeuchtigkeit in der Bude. Krieskriech statt Kreislauf und ich hab das Blöd. XD Nordsee ist da echt eine kluge Taktik.

Date: 2026-05-30 03:55 pm (UTC)
brightknightie: Nick looking up. (Nick)
From: [personal profile] brightknightie
I'm trying to keep my FKFicFest participation small and contained this year, so I'm pondering a missing scene (or missing sequence) of some kind... but I don't yet know what kind or which gap to fill.

Thank you for asking.

Good luck with your writing!

Date: 2026-05-31 02:17 am (UTC)
greerwatson: (Default)
From: [personal profile] greerwatson
Haven't even started, to be honest. (Been busy doing two other things.) I'll get there in due course, though, don't worry. :D

Date: 2026-06-09 09:30 pm (UTC)
greerwatson: (Default)
From: [personal profile] greerwatson
Thanks! One of the "other things" is now done; still working on the second.

Date: 2026-05-31 02:46 am (UTC)
nicholas_lucien: 1961 Cadillac Tail Lights (Default)
From: [personal profile] nicholas_lucien
I'm currently hovering around 2 of the prompts and I want to really try and get a story for both of them.

Profile

pj1228: Lacroix (Default)
pj1228

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2 345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 26th, 2026 03:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios